The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
Unreasonable at Sea is a mentor driven accelerator for tech entrepreneurs who desire to take their ventures into new international markets. We are searching for technology based companies who are working to solve the greatest social and environmental challenges of this century. Why Unreasonable? After seeing the success of the model of the Unreasonable Institute, Unreasonable at Sea will take a new approach. Instead of uniting entrepreneurs in the entrepreneurial Hub of Boulder (as Unreasonable Institute does), Unreasonable has partnered with Semester at Sea to launch an accelerator on a ship as it travels more than 25,000 nautical miles around the globe to 14 international destinations.
Over the course of the 100 day accelerator, the 10 companies we work with will have the chance to…
- explore the local economies of 14 countries where they will experiment in taking their technology to market and will bridge connections with top government officials, foundations, venture capitalists, and serial entrepreneurs,
- be mentored by yours turly and 20 other serial entrepreneurs and innovators ,
- be connected to and form relationships with top-tier globally centric venture capital funds and foundations,
- go through an intensive accelerator ,
- live, travel, and work with 9 other extraordinary companies and their teams,
- live, mentor, and learn from the over 600 undergraduates who will be studying abroad on Semester at Sea throughout the entire voyage, and
- circumnavigate the globe on Semester at Sea’s MV Explorer (fastest cruise-liner in the world).
I can’t wait ….