|Date:||May 1, 2017—May 5, 2017|
|Event:||Innovation Boot Camp|
|Topic:||Innovation Boot Camp|
CableLabs Silicon Valley
|Location:||400 West California
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
To help move from theory to reality, I have resurrected a course I created a number of years back titled, “Innovation Boot Camp”. Participants have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the practices, behaviors, and culture that have made Silicon Valley an innovation cauldron for 70+ years.
The Innovation Boot Camp is 5-day hands-on workshop structured to help participants quickly improve their innovative thinking while immersing themselves in activities that will help them practice new innovation skills on real opportunities.The Boot Camp will provide participants:
- Lectures from seasoned, experienced innovators who can speak to the real-world issues and scenarios.
- Discussion opportunities with Silicon Valley thought leaders and experienced innovation practitioners working closely in small teams
- Innovation best practices that will give participants the skills to generate innovative ideas, determine which of those ideas are impactful, and what it takes to change them into game-changing innovations.
- Hands-on exercises and team activities designed to effectively apply what they’ve learned.
- Strategic storytelling to help participants create a compelling overview of their idea in order to gain stakeholder support
- Ongoing access to an innovation community of peers.