- Search my blog. I have written more than 1,000 blog posts on my blog, philmckinney.com. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Listen to my podcast. My podcast, Killer Innovations, was launched in 2005 and now has multiple 100’s of shows in its archive. The podcast has become a nationally syndicated talk radio show on Sunday’s at 5PM east – 2PM west. You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play for Android. Your other option is to add the RSS feed to your favorite podcast application.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish a new blog post, along with a new podcast of my nationally syndicated radio show each week. I write on how to use your creativity to go from idea to innovation. I cover creativity, inspiration, idea development, brainstorming, prototyping, market testing, launching , team-building, and innovation culture. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
- Buy one of my products. You can find them all in my store, Innovation.Tools. There you will find books, courses, workshops and mastermind groups. They represent my best thinking on various topics, including dealing with corporate antibodies, pitching your ideas, how to run true brainstorming events, innovation leadership, the power of questions, and more. I have several other products in development, including a new book on the 7 Laws of Innovation and an online version of my one-day workshop. Learn more …
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 20 years. I have keynoted hundreds of events for corporations, conferences, trade associations, and non-profit organizations. However, I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, in order to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, email Andrew.
- Join my Innovation Mastermind. I have lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers in the past. It involves virtual sessions via video conference, an annual two-day retreat to Colorado and individual email coaching. I’m thinking of starting a new one and if you are interested in hearing more, add your name to the ‘interested’ list.
- Hire me as an innovation coach/advisor. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. There is a monthly fee associated with coaching. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email Andrew.
- Advertise on the Killer Innovations show. If you are looking to reach my followers with your products or services, then we can discuss you advertising on the show. For information, visit our advertising/syndication page. If you think this is something you would be interested in, then email Andrew.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me.