In the last few years, brainstorming has been shot down, put down, and dismissed. Why? Has the brainstorm process lived past its usefulness? Since 1941, when Alex Osborn changed the culture of advertising with innovative, nonjudgmental thought-generating, brainstorming has been a major part of business. Osborn described brainstorming as “a conference technique by which a group attempts to […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?