Over my career, I’ve had the opportunity to get to know a number of CEOs. The general perception in the market is that the CEO’s of public companies are only focused on meeting the quarterly numbers. The following are 3 CEO’s who get innovation. How do I know? I’ve had the opportunity to spend meaningful […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?