Geoffrey Moore, the author of “Crossing The Chasm” and I have had the opportunity to spend time together in the past including him agreeing to be interviewed for the podcast (one of the most popular podcast to-date). If you’re interested, here are links to the interview: Part 1 and Part 2. I came across this cartoon of Geoffrey’s […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?