Creativity produces fresh ideas, which are the basis for progress in today’s economy. Why should we value creativity in the 21st century? With an uncertain global economy and a need not just for progress, but for innovative progress that creates jobs and benefits the global society, emphasizing creativity is more important than ever. A creative economy is […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?