In 1973, the US was caught in the grip of a crisis – the oil embargo. Gas prices jumped +300% overnight. Economic and political turmoil was the norm. During this time, many firms, including the oil companies, were on the verge of failing. Yet during this time, one company – Royal Dutch/Shell – thrived and […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?