Companies depend on the ability to innovate in order to remain competitive. Traditionally, we consider innovation to involve fun and creativity. However, innovation can be hard work requiring both a willingness and an ability to generate ideas. According to Linda Hill and co-authors of Collective Genius in the recent Harvard Business Review (June 2014), willingness to innovate is […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?