In the March issue of Harvard Business Review magazine, Julia Kirby (@JuliaKirby) wrote a review of Beyond The Obvious as part of a larger piece titled Are We Being Creative Yet?. Her thoughts on the book include: Phil McKinney’s job over the past 20 years, most recently as head of innovation for Hewlett-Packard, has been to make sure […]
My Most Popular Posts
- Goodbye HP
- The 7 Immutable Laws of Innovation – Follow them or risk the consequences
- 11 Simple Rules For Getting Along With Others
- 10 Quotes From Bill Hewlett and David Packard That Every Executive Should Read
- Getting The Timing Right For An Innovation - Like a slate!
- So .. what is a killer innovation?
- What is the role of government to encourage small business innovation?
- Why do organizations create mediocre mission statements? Where is the innovation?
- 3 Actions To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- US vs China Parents - What skills do children need to be innovative?